Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Night Boredom

So here I sit on a Friday night bored.

My hubby went with a bunch of guys from church on a White Water Rafting trip. Which is great I am glad he is out having fun he deserves it!

I am here with my 2 kids plus my brother and sister in law (10 & 11). So for most of today and all of tomorrow it is me and a bunch of kids. I have nothing to look forward to=( The kids are keeping each other occupied, but what do I do?

I miss my hubby and am sad without him. He is the light of my life (sappy..YES, but I love him like crazy). We have been getting along great and enjoying each other much. With him gone part of me is gone too.

I could clean, but I do that all day. I have a book I want to read, but there is not quite place I can go. So here I am on the computer, but I am always here and it is loosing it's appeal. Not to mention nobody commented on my last post so I am not sure anyone reads anymore...Are you there?? Nobody has a camera they like?? Well let me know you are all out there. Hope your Friday night is more exciting than mine.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wooh! I love when the hubby goes out:) Although I love him to death, I also love my ME time! I will say that I have a CANON and I love it! It is small, but takes beautiful pictures and short videos. I will always buy CANON's because they are easy for me to figure out. I am saving for a REALLY expensive one right now!!