Tuesday, July 24, 2007

camera questions

I really need a new camera. There is a possibility I will get my old one fixed but we will see how much they tell me it is. We went and bought one on Sunday that was supposed to be nice, but I instantly disliked it, not sure why. Oh yeah, maybe because it was SO slow and it just felt cheap.

So if you have a camera that you love, let me know what it is and why! I am not into the big ones, I was thinking about it, but I want something convenient, just to capture my kids. My photos don't have to be top of the line, just nice enough to scrap!(The old boring way, until I have time to learn the digi way) And the camera need to be semi fast, I get really ticked at slow ones!

Some give me some input, Please!

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

NIKON's.. I LOVE NIKON!!! all the way.. I'm actually saving for a really nice one right now.. slowwwwwwwww process.. but saving none the less... I would return the one that feels cheap.. and advise you to HOLD a new one.. get a feel for it...