Friday, February 02, 2007

took me long enough

I was tagged last week by both Drea and Angela. I have definitely had the time, I just forgot!

So here are 6 weird things about me! Though I don't think they are weird! I am normal.

1.) I used to love McD's double cheesburgers, I prayed I would get sick on one, so I wouldn't eat them anymore...and I did, so I don't eat them anymore!

2.) I love my toes and don't really like anyone else's. Baby feet are always cute though.

3.) I crave pop. We don't keep it in the house, and try not to keep to many sweets in the house, but when I am craving something sweet it is usually pop. Pepsi! Fountain Pepsi is much better.

4.) I love to sprinkle nestle quick powder on my ice cream!@?!

5.) I have no patience when my daughter has to read for homework, I cannot stand to sit for 30 minutes(or more) and listen to her sound out everything...really I am not a bad mommy. She is getting much better, so it makes it easier for me.

6.)When I get myself something to drink, I usually take a few sips and leave it on the counter, I always leave cups all over the counter, I just can't put them in the sink, I just can't do it, I don't know why...LOL

Bonus #7.) I HATE STARBUCKS. I despise coffee, latte's mocha's, anything coffee. And starbucks has the worst hot chocolate ever. Don't hate me, I know, I am a horrible, horrible person. Lately though, I have been craving a caramel machiotto, even though I have never tasted one or know what is in it. I just hear about them and I have been craving one. Weirdo...I know!

Bonus #8.) I HATE CHIPOTLE TOO. My husband and I dislike cilantro and therefore we don't like Chipotle!

I know I am a very weird person...LOL!!

Do you still love me??

11 comments:

Ó Seasnáin said...

Safe to say that you are as weird as the rest of us.

Gina said...

Sorry, but none of that is to wierd. : ) I'm afraid you're officially not wierd enough : )

Crystal said...

Boy I wish I would get sick on taco bell =). Embrace your weirdness, it's God given!

Anonymous said...

HEY,
I am very realted to you and I don't think that is weird stuff either.
Mom

Drea said...

I hate coffee 2.
My husband... addicted! cant go a day without atleast 2 cups.
I crave fountain diet pepsi all the time!!! Im glad im not the only one. Right now I live on pop in the mornings... its my form of coffee... but besides those times im addicted to propel water.... :-\
I dont care for other peoples feet either :-) your not the only one. I dont even really care for mine.. even though people tell me I got cute feet. My grandmother was a foot model.. yup she modeled shoes! crazy.
Still baby feet are the only ones I adore :-) cant get enough of those.

Beth said...

I agree Starbuck's is disgusting! Too bitter! Even their hot cocoa is too strong. I was so disappointed when I got it once. Could have bought a huge can of Swiss Mix for what one cup cost.

Margo said...

Yes, Still love you! ;-)

I thought I was the only weirdo who won't put cups in the sink! What's up with that???

Anonymous said...

I still love you too! Check my blog today, see if I am more weird than you are. :D

Bek said...

i do #6 all the time!!!! how are you donna??? i want to hear about your trip....

Drea said...

Its so weird now looking at some blogs :-) I actually have voices and faces to go along w/ the blogs now! I enjoyed my visit.

Your lil guy is so cute!

karla said...

ICK. I hate hate hate cilantro too. I remember the first time I tasted it I started to gag. It's the weirest taste ever.