Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New, funny faces, mad scientist



Yeah! Finally something a little more affordable than V8 Fusion. I am so excited Juicy Juice has come out with a kid friendly juice with veggies in it! Ethan is a better than average veggie eater but the more veggies the better! Except they should know better than to put pictures of carrots on the container, Ethan immediately saw it and said "No carrots in my juice"!! He likes carrots but I guess the thought of them in his juice wasn't appetizing, but he does love it!


Lately Ethan has learned how to make a "silly" face. He does it all of the time and tries to do it to me. But it is pretty cute! He just came up to me one day and said "funny face" and did this!



And then when we met some friends the other day she said her son has been doing the same thing! What silly little boys!



Ethan has also bee a little mad scientist. Every time I turn around he is into something. He has emptied 1 1/2 bottles of syrup, 1 container of cream of tartar one bottle of cinnamon, 1/2 bottle of Clorox clean up and who knows what else. I am getting pretty sick of cleaning up his messes!

He knows exactly when I am in the bathroom, on the phone or just have my back turned.
Here is one of his latest experiments:




5 comments:

Drea said...

I showed Caleb how to make that face the other day, hehe.. He gets a kick out of it. but he has to look at himself in the mirror to laugh at himself.
Is the juice thick?

Donna said...

I don't think it is any thicker than juice, but I didn't taste any, I was scared..LOL. Merci even liked it!

Bek said...

love the funny faces of our boys!!! :) too cute......and can't wait to try juicy juice's version. i sometimes buy v8 fusion, but, yes, it is SO overpriced.

Margo said...

anything with the word "surprise" sort of scares me!

Autumn said...

oh my gosh, that pic of Iz and Ethan makes me soooo sad! Noah should be in it, too! .. and Aiden, for that matter. :)

I've been missing you girls like CRAAAAAZY today. I'm gonna go cry now.