Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V Day

We don't usually do anything too special for Valentine's Day, but Josh decided to surprise US this year!
Thanks to Terry we got a ______!

We were playing it at the mall one day, and thought since it was interactive
the kids could enjoy it too!

I was playing tennis, bowling and baseball, and let me tell you my arm is killing me, I need to learn to be ambidextrous, so I can work out both arms!

The kids love it too...now we just need some more games and more controllers!

4 comments:

Margo said...

Have a happy day!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Wii it's a fine piece of electronics I am also glad you found your game disc. Tragedy averted.

Donna said...

We love it!! We love bowling, and tennis, and I am now a golf pro!! MY ARM HURTS!! LOL.

We will have to have a Wii date!

Kimber said...

The Wii's do look like a lot of fun :)

Happy Valentine's Day.