Thursday, June 16, 2005

ETHAN CHASE is WALKING


It has been about a week and Ethan is consistently walking 3-4 steps. He did 10 yesturday! I just can't believe 1 year ago he was still inside me. Time flies. And Ethan will be soon too!!I smell trouble.
Yesturday at Merci's Tball game I was watching these 3 little monsters (boys) run around like tornados, I was thinking to myself wow I am glad Merci wasn't like that, and then it dawned on me..those are boys...I have a little boy...oh no! Bek, Ang, Aut, we all have little boys. OUr boys will be perfect angles I bet!!Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Jason said...

Oh yeah, I'll bet they are perfect...perfectly off the chain crazy wild boys.

Plus, since A and Iz are both in the 90 some percentile in size, they'll be able to push their playmates around. But that's okay, because while A and Iz are pushing people around with sheer size and brute strength E will be wowing the ladies with his good looks and pimp walk. Fo shizzle.

Donna said...

That right bro!

Autumn said...

Boys are fun! After I had Erik I wanted all boys. (I love Hailey and God knew I needed her!)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone's kids this weekend!

OH, and CONGRATS Ethan!!! What a big boy you are! :)

Donna said...

Already into everything!! He is sure a little boy!!