Thursday, June 16, 2005

ETHAN CHASE is WALKING


It has been about a week and Ethan is consistently walking 3-4 steps. He did 10 yesturday! I just can't believe 1 year ago he was still inside me. Time flies. And Ethan will be soon too!!I smell trouble.
Yesturday at Merci's Tball game I was watching these 3 little monsters (boys) run around like tornados, I was thinking to myself wow I am glad Merci wasn't like that, and then it dawned on me..those are boys...I have a little boy...oh no! Bek, Ang, Aut, we all have little boys. OUr boys will be perfect angles I bet!!Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Jason said...

Oh yeah, I'll bet they are perfect...perfectly off the chain crazy wild boys.

Plus, since A and Iz are both in the 90 some percentile in size, they'll be able to push their playmates around. But that's okay, because while A and Iz are pushing people around with sheer size and brute strength E will be wowing the ladies with his good looks and pimp walk. Fo shizzle.

Donna said...

That right bro!

Autumn said...

Boys are fun! After I had Erik I wanted all boys. (I love Hailey and God knew I needed her!)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone's kids this weekend!

OH, and CONGRATS Ethan!!! What a big boy you are! :)

Angela said...

Big E, way to go little bro!!! Looking forward to seeing you walk this weekend. Your so cute in nothin' but your diaper!

Toni said...

Hey .. look at him.... Jacob is walking too...
soon he will be into everything
Toni

Donna said...

Already into everything!! He is sure a little boy!!