Monday, September 13, 2010

Again??

Is it really time to renew my car insurance again??And did it really go up $40 a month for 1 ticket in 12 years??? Honestly people. I AM SO SICK OF INSURANCE of all kinds...I so sick of paying for just in case, ya know?? Is there even affordable car insurance anymore??? I KNOW it is a good thing. Don't lecture me on that. How much moe money could I be giving to people in need, blessing people who can't afford to put food on the table for their family, instead of paying for just in case, and barley being able to make it ourselves. Just sick and tired of the politics of companies that are supposed to be there for you, you know, the ones you are paying to be there for you but when it comes down to it will they be??? Probably not without a fight.

So I'll be on the lookout AGAIN. Spending my precious time on the phone and internet trying to find someone not wanting to rip me off.

Other than that things are looking good around here. A bit of allergies running around our home, sore throats and stuffy noses, but all in all things are good.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

amen to that! Who do you have already??