Sunday, April 11, 2010

A rough day

Today was a rough day for me. Emotional to say the least. I had class at the ceramics shop, it went well. Kinda a bum day, everything wasn't working out the way it was supposed to...not a big, deal you live and learn. I realized how spoiled I am. I don't have to be in the real world very often. I live in my little world, doing what I want and mingling usually only with whom I choose. Being in this class has taught me that people are just, um well, how can I be nice?? SCREWED UP. Not that I see myself as perfect but, rather the opposite most days. I realized how blessed I am to have a relationship with Jesus! And not that you are a bad person if you don't, because I know a lot of people who are beautiful people who don't have a relationship with the Lord.

I guess my biggest pet peeve is when people talk about others behind their back, and then you leave and can pretty much guarantee they are going to do the same to you. I just wish adults would act like adults. I guess I just needed a good cry today about everything and anything. Poor Josh got the brunt of it when I came home.

Blah, Blah, Blah. ::sigh:: I wish I could write out my feelings better. I start off good and then I loose track.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so sorry you had a rough day! I hate when that happens...and I hate feeling like you do when other people do that to you. GRRR...

What's this class you're taking???

Renata said...

I know how you feel. I get annoyed and sad at how people do that too.