Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yummy Treat

I was sent a box of Cinnabon bars from Kelloggs, so I could try them and let you all know how wonderful they are!

Well...I won't lie they are YUMMY. Hardly good for you, but we all deserve a treat every once in awhile! The one good thing besides the taste is only 150 calories per bar.

They box claims they are good warm and I saved one to try warm, but it mysteriously disappeared, so I have yet to try it warm. It was delicious right out of the box though! Definitley had the Cinnabon taste! (who can resist that??)

Funny story. In high school our school was right in the same parking lot as a mall, being the poor 15 year olds we all were we would all buy containers of frosting after school for a quarter=)

So if you are looking for a nice little treat with a satisfying taste and not too many calories, I recommend you give them a try. One box to stash won't hurt;)

No comments: