Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dinner with Jesus

Today I got a call to do a focus group. I love doing focus groups, it is so effortless and you get paid good money! I will be going to do a survey on beverages, for 2 hours, and will get paid $100!!

To qualify I had to answer this survey, and one of the questions was, f you could go out to dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?? I answered God. And then she asked, what 3 questions would you ask?? UMMMMMMM......UMMMMM. I had no answers, I just made up 3 lame questions. What would I ask Him?? I think I would just be able to stare at Him, in His beauty and forget that I had any questions.

What would you ask Him??

When I got off the phone, I quickly remembered that I had been at Target this morning, drooling over these wicker ottomans, and benches that had storage inside
(I could hide the toy mess)!
I was thinking, I just wish that I could babysit or do something and get like $100, so I could buy one of these. I just hate spending money on stuff like this, it is just too expensive.

God heard my "wish" and supplied my answer.

Now I just have to decide if that is what I will spend the money on, because I could use so many more things......decisions, decisions=)

9 comments:

Bek said...

oooooooooh, that is a goood question........i will have to think on that.....maybe how much DO you love me??? :) i wonder what the lady thought when you said you'd like to have dinner with God. i think that is great!

Jason said...

The duck-billed platypus...what's the story with that one, God?

Jason said...

Aliens...Yes/No?

So, what if I bought a Nintendo instead of an Atari back in 1990? How would the world be different?

What was the funniest moment ever?

I need to make a post about all of these great questions.

Donna said...

Good one Jason! The funniest moment ever!! He would know, huh!!

Bek said...

i like that one too jason ! :)

Kat said...

i love it -- the funniest moment ever (or how about the top 10).

i think you should get the wicker ottomans and benches -- God heard your heart and provided 'extra' money!!

Autumn said...

oh cool! do U know if they're looking for other people to participate?? ;)

Erik is participating in a toy survey this weekend. Actually Merci might be able to as well! We can talk soon.

Kimber said...

Jason - your questions are GREAT!!

I would have a long list of serious questions and then there are few fun ones I would like to ask...Like what about me makes you laugh the most, God? And, how come I have to have these black hairs growing out of my chin now that I am 30 something?

Donna - excited about the extra money - that is an awesome gift! Let us know what you decide to "buy".

Thanks for the encouragement on my blog re: my BABY goin to Kindergarten...I am sure I will cry!

Anonymous said...

did adam and eve have belly buttons?