Friday, March 10, 2006

Signs of SPRING


One lonely little crocus

I know you all felt it. Some of you weren't as blessed as me to play outside in it! It was WARM weather. How exciting. Ethan kicked and SCREAMED when it was time to go inside. What a fun day! I turned the heat off and had all the windows open, since Josh was sanding the living room. I forgot to turn the heat back on last night, but to my amazement it was 64 degrees in the house when we woke up. Funny, that is warmer than it would have been with the heat on!


and then I found more!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

ooooooooo, pretty crocus!

Jason said...

Wow...I hope it stays nice until next winter. (I know better). It's snowed every one of the past 10 years after this date of the year. I expect nothing less this year.

Bek said...

oooh ooooh! i say we break the pattern of the past 10 years. i mean look at those lovely crocuses!! do we really want them to be tormented by frost? i say, we declare that its time for sprng.

Crystal said...

Where are you groundhog??

Mark D said...

Wow, awesome pics!!!

VICTORIA said...

I just adore crocus', they are so vibrant, and so small! Yep, it's almost time to get out there and weed weed weed. I will post some of my flower garden pics from a couple years ago before life got soooo busy!

Kat said...

yea for warm weather and for being able to turn off the heat :)

Kimber said...

I love the first signs of spring - they fill me with hope and just plain bring a smile!

I hope we beat the odds to and are officially done with winter...hey, one can hope :)