Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dedicated to Josh

Happy 27th Birthday
I love you Joshy Poo=)

We have been through a lot. I have almost lost you numerous times. I know God has HUGE plans for you Josh. You are the hardest worker I know. Working long hours in scorching heat or in freezing cold. Not sure many men would endure what you have for their family. Instead of taking the easy road and being a distant father, you insisted on marrying me and taking care of our little girl with me. You have given up so much to be by my side. I love you and wish I could have made this day more special for you. But instead you are content with working all day because it is a nice day (yeah right it is freezing). I love you more than words can say!


12 comments:

Grammabear said...

I can't be there in person to bake a cake, but I'll join you Donna in wishing happy birthday to Josh. I prayed for you all this morning, for a hedge of protection around your family.

Autumn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR JOooooooSH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Love, Andy & Aut

Bek said...

happy Birthday Josh!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Happy birthday from me and Caleb!

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, it's Crystal signed in as Caleb. Just wanted to let you know I had to delete my blog due to some problems but I'll keep you updated on when I get another one going.

amy said...

have a happy one - amen to what donna said - you are a great guy!

Jason said...

I got to see Josh on his birthday and wish him a happy one in person. Either way, I wanted to say happy birthday here as well. Happy birthday!

M. C. Pearson said...

Hi, I just jumped over from Kimber's blog. What a sweet tribute to your hubby.

Like your blog, I'll have to stay around and check it all out!

~Mimi

A Stack said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I pray that this is a year of the Lord's favor over your family...it is finally coming!

Kimber said...

AWWWW! What a great tribute to your hubby Donna! Lots of GWC points!! I am so glad that God has brought you guys together, and I pray God blesses everything Josh sets his hands to. I agree with Jason - may this be the year of FAVOR and Blessing - may you walk into your Spritual Inheritance and all the promises of God!

You are a great family! Love ya!

Crystal said...

Hey Donna I got my blog back up and running! Come visit me!

CrAsh said...

Thanks everyone for the wishes and prayers, they are really great to hear. Thank you Donna for making my BDay as great as you did. Love you, everyone else is OK.... :)