Wednesday, February 09, 2011

::Been Awhile::

Here I am, really wishing I had the time to keep up on my blog...I love looking back and reading what has been going on in my life, so having big gaps in my blog is sad. But I'm here, for today anyway...been unusually busy around here, and it will continue to be for the next few months. We have a baby coming in the family, we have a wedding too, we also have my 30th, and many of my friends 30th's too! Busy...but good busy!

I got a lovely new camera for Christmas and would love to show off some cool pictures as well. I will get there, I WILL!!

Since I have no pictures to upload no, treat yourself to this eyecandy:

These are so beautiful and no one will know they are fake! I think I need to get me a pretty band to go with my ring....and maybe a necklace, and bracelet...Oh how I love jewelry! But being a mom I get very little of it, my kids come first! We all know how that is!

I hope to be back with some exciting posts with some pretty pictures...and all you photography people can give me tips and grade my pics so I can get better...How does that sound?? ;)

No comments: