Friday, December 03, 2010

Mounting

The pressure is mounting as the days get closer to Christmas.
Will I have enough $ to get everything I need?
Will I get everything done that I want to do?
Will I get a chance to be an example of how I want my kids to see Christmas?

I already feel the rush, rush and I want to slow down.
I try to get my running done when the kids are at school, but I also need to get stuff done around here.
Maybe it has just been a stressful week with 2 Christmas concerts, our regular obligations and Josh's grandma not doing well.

Hopefully I will get a chance to breathe sometime soon...like in 10 minutes when I pop in a movie for myself!

I wish things were easy and that I could just click here and it all be ok! But since that is not likely I will just take deep breaths and remember the reason (JESUS) for the season!

No comments: