Sunday, December 13, 2009

If only...

If only I would have know at the age of 16 that being 30 (or close to it) isn't that old at all. I will be 29 in March and I don't feel old, well me knees do but that is a different story...I am not anticipating having to us wrinkle cream for a good long while yet!! I guess 16year olds don;t know as much as they think they do, huh?

Talking about old...the other day I was painting and listening to a radio station that is playing all Christmas music and "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" came on...the OLD version;) I was really annoyed at how dang slow the song was. But then the other day I heard it again and was thinking of way back when, that is how life was...slow. No rush, rush. Life back then was laid back.
The pressures of today were no where to be found. What it must have been like?

I think I'd like to go there for a bit.
Want to come with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog
God Bless You