Friday, December 15, 2006

So remember while December
Brings the only Christmas day,
In the year let there be Christmas
In the things you do and say.
- Anonymous
    "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14 (NIV)
Pleasing in Your Sight

The words we speak are reflections of our thoughts and meditations. These God-pleasing thoughts and words become pleasing in his sight because they will motivate us to Christ-like actions - that are seen and not just heard. Are your thoughts and words pleasing to the Lord every day and not just at Christmas or on Sunday mornings? Do you keep the spirit of Christmas alive in your heart all throughout the year?

As humans we tend to change our tone according to what surrounds us. Lord I want to make the choice to be pleasing to you ALL the time no matter the surrounding, no matter the circumstance. Lord help me with your loving strngth.

(taken from about.com)

No comments: