Friday, November 24, 2006

He is out of his mind!

My husband, who dislikes the holiday season because of the shopping nazis this time of year, decided he wanted to go shopping today! He hand my brother woke up and headed out at 3 AM. I guess they have had good luck. They were like #20 in line at Comp USA this morning, although Comp USA had their huge door buster sale last night from 9PM-12AM. He may not be getting the best of the best deals, but he is getting some pretty good ones! He said he just wants to spend $$ today..which I was quick to point out, that we need to be spending $ on others and not ourselves!! Oh Well, he is having fun=)

He got this
He got this...this was the best deal!!
He got a few of these
and
He got this, for Merci!

And who knows what else he will come home with!

4 comments:

Bek said...

sounds like fun :) maybe he'll get all the shopping done! :)

Margo said...

Brave, brave husband you have, Donna. I'm way too much of a wimp to tackle the crowds!

Drea said...

wow im impressed w/ your hubby ;-) my hubby has never gone out on this day to shop hahaha. I did though. Yup me and my big preggo belly waddling around grabbing deals. I joked w/ people at Best Buy that they needed a maternity line... it was insane how long I had to stand... my back suffered lol.
Thankfully I did great AWESOME deals... so it was well worth getting up at 2:30am (i didnt get to the stores til 5am) just woke up way early ... its all on my blog. haha

Jason said...

I should have gone to CompUSA instead of BestBuy...I just missed out on a few deals at CompUSA by a few minutes...but I missed out on the BestBuy stuff by hours because true shopping nazis go there.