Thursday, June 15, 2006

Been meaning to post

This year I decided to actually do some yard work! Our yard is so overgrown and hasn't been taken care of in like 5 years. I have no excuse his summer, no tiny babies, no pregnant belly, husband is not (and will not be) in the hospital. So along with all the yucky work I decided to plant some veggies. I planted, from seed, green beans, lettuce and cucumbers...they are not growing. I had one tall green bean sprout and Ethan picked it. I have one cucumber sprout, or it might be a weed. I planted a ton of seeds, but nothing=( It might be because the seed have been in the garage for a few years?? Not sure though. I also planted 4 pepper plants and musk melon, I bought theses plants from the store.



They seem to be growing taller. The banana pepper plat is huge, I think I have spotted some peppers growing, not sure though take a look.....


Here is a picture of my feet and Merci's feet, I think she got my feet. They are identical=)



Tommorow afternoon we are off to go camping!
Have a nice weekend.

Oh crap...for a long time the spell check button would not work, and than it did for awhile and now it doesn't... now you will have to deal with my misspelled wrds. bey=)!!!

8 comments:

Autumn said...

omgosh, I LOVE the feet picture!!! (and I normally don't like feet pics) You're sooo right, Merci's feet look identical to yours, just smaller.

I can't wait to grow some vegetables. Right now I'm just trying to keep my petunias alive. :)

See ya TOMORROW!!! can't wait for s'mores!!!!

Bek said...

hey i am impressed with the veggie attempt. growing things is hard. starting with a mini plant sounds like a good idea. and i love the feet too!!!!! soooooooo cute! have fun campin u guys.....i'll be thinking of you. i was just looking at pics of last year's trip today...... :)

Anonymous said...

good thing she didn't get josh's feet! lol

i'm very impressed with the gardening. we can't wait for the day when we get tomatoes, cucumbers, ect from our yard.

i, too, had an experience that involved seeds not growing. i ordered a flower-growing kit for my class, and nothing came up! it was very sad...and i blame the seeds, too.

Jason said...

Now the question is this: Will Merci's feet grow to be the same size or larger than your feet?

Anonymous said...

even if they do get larger than donna's, that would only make them, like, a size 6.

i love cute feet and toes!

Autumn said...

I wish I had cute feet. I REFUSE to give up my flip-flops!

Kat said...

cute toes :)

hope you're having fun camping!!!

Donna said...

Aut, You have cute feet, no need to give up flip flops!