Thursday, June 02, 2011

I LOVE them

I love, love, love coupons. They are like paper money! Seriously. If you use them right you will save a TON of money. I am not an extreme couponer, although that would be fun (and I'd give it all away, not hoard it.) But I do use coupons for everything I can.

Ive kept track over the last few years and have saved about $700 each year. And I'm sure I forgot to write down some. I use them mainly on food items at grocery stores and pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens etc). I need to get better at looking for restaurant coupons and retail coupons before we leave the house and plan our outings according to coupons. I'm loving the group coupon sites for getting great deals for family outings. I have even been passing off lowe’s coupons
to my husband. He has actually been using them...YAY. I've been seeing a lot more Lowe's coupons coming through in the mail and that makes me happy! Becasue we WILL use them.

And I am currently watching Extreme Couponing on TV...lol. Im a dork, but that is ok!!

No comments: