Sunday, July 18, 2010

I was keeping up

I was finally actually keeping up on here...and then I slacked again. As most of you I have lots of posts floating around in my head and they just never make it on here...I really hope to this next week...lots of milestones to write about.

Sadly I have been slacking at the gym, making it only 1-2 days per week. I thought it be easy in the Summer, I thought taking the kids to the child watch room would be fun for them...well, not so much. More of the problem is me, I like to start my cleaning and chores and all that right in the morning and then get myself ready for the day, but since we have all been sleeping in getting to the gym before the room closes has been tricky. Also my joints are all out of whack, they are fine some days and some days they hurt so bad that going to the gym is out of the question. You would think with all the joint pain remedies out there, I could find something, but no such luck.

For the most part the kids haven't been a problem, there are good days and bad, just like always.
We are finding lots of stuff to keep us busy. I'm a little worried about the weeks to come since Tball and softball are officially over, and so are all the library programs=( Guess I need to get more creative. But vacation is only 2 weeks away so that will be a help as well. When we come back then only a few more weeks until school!!!

Be back soon with some pictures and a giveaway!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna I'm concerned about your joint pain, you are too young for that! Have you talked to a doctor about it?