Friday, September 11, 2009

In the air

I am not sure why Fall is so many peoples favorite season...I mean, I do, because it is mine, but being the pre-season to the most dreaded season...how could it be liked so much?

Crunchy leaves, caramel apples, pumpkin roll, Trick or Treating...cool mornings and cool night and warm in between, AHHHH.

Here in my city it is also the time of year the circus (not just any circus but The Ringling Brothers circus!!) comes to town! I love walking to our car on those crisp nights.

We LOVE the pre show too (free to anyone that has tickets to the circus), elephants painting...what?? Go and see for yourself!

Our family loves the circus, and we try to go every year. And we like to take my Grandma along who also very much enjoys the circus!

With deal a deal this this, you can't go wrong:

  • *Offer #1: Get 4 tickets for just $44 by entering the code "MOM" at select ticketing channels. Offer good on all weekday performances, which includes all weekday evening and Friday matinee performances; minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each.
  • *Offer #2: All weekend performance tickets will be $4 off the original price.
  • Offer #3: Get the best Circus Celebrity, Front Row and VIP seats available – We have reserved seats in these sections just for you! Enter the code MOM. No discounts available on these sections.


We are hoping this one comes to our city:


“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Feld Entertainment. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”
http://www.momcentral.com/

No comments: