Monday, October 16, 2006

MUSEings 1

Emily gave us a challange, I will be taking part as much as I can. You can too!

As I prayed God gave me a creative word art,(just some question in no particular order with different fonts, colors and sizes to make it pretty!) the big purple words are parts of the verse that are most important to me! I have been asking myself these questions lately and other, and my friend Rebekah, encouraged me to ask God, which makes so much sense, but it seems we never remember to ask HIM. So enjoy.

{MUSEing 1}

James 1:5-8 NIV
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.

?Do I really believe GRACE is enough for me
What areas of my life have I become hopeLESS about?
? If You want me to be friends with M and J why do they annoy me so much…I should do this because you told me to, but I really don’t want to?

?Can’t he understand ME and I understand HiM
Let me ask this: What is mY DestinY?
God I know you me, Why can your be Enough ???

It sounds so easy, can it really be?

Why do I believe what I believe?

??When will we be able to purchase our own home??

?Is Superior Slate what YOU want

?Why is it the friend I need, is so distant in my life..I miss her=(

MusT I make it so difficult on myself?

?Why do I make myself believe I am all alone?

What should we do about ?Halloween?


Holy Spirit can you lead me to my gifts PLEASE…and couldn’t you make it very clear?
?Why is it I seek, if I can nOT accept

Taxes
…????


What are you ??? trying to teach mE

I know you HEAR me, why do I doubt you?

??What should we do about Christmas

WheN will I learn to truly be in FaITh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Donna! This is a really vulnerable, intense poem?!?! I love that it is so honest and that you really are ASKING God for WISDOM! He promises to answer if we believe and do not doubt! I look forward to hearing how he answers your questions. I also love how you structured this poem...very artistic use of type! Thanks so much for participating; I hope that you were blessed :).

Kimber said...

Love the new blog look girl :)

And all the recent posts...I always love hearing your heart!

Bek said...

I LOVE IT! i love how the scripture talks about asking of God and then you do it, you just ask of GOD!! so cool....and i love seeing the unrelated questions back to back.....it gives it such quality....so sincere! did u get some of this in the worship time today? just wondering...

Bek said...

oh and i love the purple font pointing us back to scripture, awesome idea! creative!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! You really have the right idea. love the color, font sizing changes, etc. When you really seek God like this He will answer.

love, Aunt Glenda

James said...

Great post. I like the poem. Regarding Halloween, I posted a novel on my thoughts about it this year on Jason's site - thoughts only, still deciding what to do. Good, honest post! It's not always easy to be honest with God (or ourselves for that matter). But He will reward you for seeking Him.