Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gotta Read this!

I have always loved Michael Jordan. I used to have a crush on him when I was a teen. I was kind of a tomboy and like sports. I always wanted to sport a Chicago Bull Starter jacket, but wasn't allowed (too many gangs wore the Bulls stuff). I had to settle for a Charlotte Hornet one! HAHA, those were the days!

I also always wanted a pair of Air Jordans! I would have been so cool, if I just had the $200 to get some! At my school, Jordans were the THING! People wouldn't come to school on the release date of the new shoes. It was ridiculous, half the school would be gone...SERIOUSLY! I never got the Jordans, but I did have a Jordan shirt once! I loved it!! And I was such a tomboy, I wore the Jordan (men's) cologne. I also had a life-size cut-out of him in my room!!

This is a paid post, but I though all my blogging friends would love to hear my silly Jordan obsession from when I was a youngin!

No comments: