Monday, October 29, 2007

Our weekend

was busy!!

It seems like every week I finally get the house into order and then the weekend comes. I feel like I am never home long enough to keep things in order. When you are running here and there and everywhere you just come in the house and throw stuff and never have time to put it away.

Monday mornings come along and the house is a war zone. LOL.

Friday night, we didn't do anything. I took dinner to a couple at our church who just had a little guy and rushed home to feed us. Oh yeah, Josh and I had a miscommunication and sat on the couch frustrated with each other for an hour and then went to bed, ugh.

Saturday, I let the kids veg in front of the TV, while I worked on some income/expense sheets I need to get in order for the business (not fun). Ethan was being so ornery, so I called my mom to see if she would take him for a few hours, while Merci was at a party. Well the party was Sunday and not Saturday so my mom ended up taking both the kids for a few hours. I went to Target and browses without any interruptions, SO NICE. Then I came home to do my algebra work and then realized we had invited Josh's parents over for dinner and a movie, so I ditched my algebra and ran to Blockbuster and the grocery. Ran to get the kids, ran home to start dinner, clean etc. Josh got home just in time to make his famous Chili...It turned out great and the movie was good. A nice evening it ended up being.

Sunday was church, where we heard some great and some sad news. Our pastor is getting re-married, his wife got killed in a car accident 4 years ago, but he is also stepping down=(
We also had a church wide Fall fest for the kids and then we rushed Merci to her party and then rushed of too out home group. The we had to pick up Merci and got home just in time for bed. I then had to work on my algebra it was due not later than Sunday. The it was time for bed.

Exciting huh!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Busy is right:) I feel the same way about my house! I finally have it all clean by Friday and then we rush around all weekend and nothing gets done!!