Friday, March 16, 2007

GO AWAY

Tuesday and Wednesday we had incredibly warm weather (Tuesday we had a high of 73 and upper 6o's on Wednesday), we were all hoping it would stay.
I guess we are all silly, especially becasue we know this happens every year in this wonderful city we live in!
Thursday we woke up to snow, not much, but SNOW none the less.
I asked Josh to get up and take Merci to school for me, I was so tired and a bit crabby.
He said something about snow and I snapped "Quit lying to me I am not in the mood."
LOL!!
Wednesday night the house was so warm, 75, warmer thanif we had the heat on, sadly. I went to bed in shorts and woke up to SNOW.

Here are some pictures as proof of the warm weather.



It was so warm Merci got out a pair of her flip flops from last year!



The same crocuses in my profile picture at the same time as last year!



These are all the toys we got out of storage for the kids to play with!
Covered in SNOW!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

hey, I don't envy you... but I PROMISE spring is on its way to YOU!

Wendy said...

I FEEL for you! My hubby is outside shoveling 2 feet of snow while it is sleeting on him! MAN! This is going to take the rest of March to melt! *sigh*! Last week was such a tease!

Bek said...

the flip flop pic just captures it, doesn't it? :)