Thursday, July 27, 2006

Missing for Months

Yesturday morning as we were leaving for the park, our neighbor across the street called us over. I was running late and had my hands full, so I was a little annoyed. He said he had a surprise for us. In my mind I was thinking either A- Momma kitty had kittens again or B- Pokey was back. Well B was the answer. As I got closer to the kitty in the driveway and realized, indeed, it was our cat Pokey. Pokey has been missing for probably around 4 months. He is back! Not sure if he will stick around again or not, because he has a new collar on=( I am not sure of I want a cat again or not, my kids were really excited, but I don't miss the litter box or cat hair. What should I do??

5 comments:

Jason said...

If you've seen "Fun With Dick and Jane", you'll know what this means: Make a barking noise and see if Pokey gets electricuted or not. If it works, then borrow a dog for a day and Pokey will never come back.

Crystal said...

Aww I wish we could take Pokey, but not sure how he and Jazzapoo would get along.

Ó Seasnáin said...

The answer, my friend, is to get a dog instead. They are more work initially, but they are worth it. Cats... let's just say they are unique.

Kimber said...

We have one cat, but will probably end up keeping my sister Kath's cat since she could not take him to Florida - I am not excited about having two cats - but the kids have BONDED!! Oh, the things we do for our kids - smile :)

Kat said...

i already miss my baby-kitty and i just left him 2 days ago...

i think it is pretty safe to say that Pokey probably won't stick around. so the choice may be made for you :)